Create your own illuminated name plate by making a paper circuit in just a few simple steps.
1.What you will need
1/4″ copper tape, 8.5 x 11 cardstock, pen, pencil, LED’s, paber clips, lithium button cell battaries, small needle nose pliers.
2. First fold your cardstock in half hotdog style. Then fold one corner for placement of your battery.
3. Next, trace your battery on the inside of the fold and on the fold aligned
4. Then lable the trace on the large piece as negative (-) with your line out clearly marked. Then label the trace on the fold as positive (+) with your line our clearly marked.
5. After locating the placement of your LED trace the diagram for your copper tape. Next, begin placing the copper tape from your positive flow then your negative flow being careful not to cross lines.
6. With your LED identify your negative leg being the short one below the flat edge. Straighten the legs, the zig zag the positive side and curl the negative side.
7. After inserting the LED into place. Finish your copper tape line adhering it to the card. Next place your battery in place being sure the negative / positive sides are lined up. Use a clip to hold the battery in place.
Close the corner so that it closes on the battery and then your light should glow.